71lbs lost - Am halfway there

Options

Replies

• debswebby
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you. I don't know how you done that but I thank you. I can relax now and stop it bothering my brain :laugh:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look fabulous, what a transformation! I can't believe you're only halfway. Keep up the good work!
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing chick!! I'm so proud of you :bigsmile:
    Keep up the good work, you are doing an excellent job.
    Px
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! All your hard work, smart decisions, and determination are paying off, for sure! You are looking awesome - keep up the good work!
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see a difference, great jobs.. keep it going! you can do it!!! =)
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! You've done a fabulous job and you will get there. But be proud of what you've accomplished so far.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell! You look so much more healthy in your complexion and everything! Great job!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous now! and a lot like jan from the office. keep going and you will be a hottie mcrockstar!
  • bahiyyahjefferson
    Options
    WOW that is fantastic!!!!!!!!! You should not focus on how much more you have to go you should embrace and enjoy what you have accomplished!!!!!!!!! I hope that you have been rewarding yourself with new clothes along the way because that is the fun part, and you have to just FEEL so much better !!!!!!!
  • debswebby
    Options
    Thank you all so much. You're so kind :blushing:

Yes, Berry I am only half way through my journey. My stomach is so huge, it could take over the world. :laugh: But like I always say, you get the benefits all the way along not just at the end. :smile:

New clothes you say? Oh yes oh yes oh yes. My wardrobe is bursting with all manner of colours and flounces. :laugh: and the shoes...oh the shoes....I love the shoes. I could only wear mens shoes at my biggest. Now I have heels and boots and froo froos on the front and everything *sigh of bliss* :laugh:
  • bahiyyahjefferson
    Options
    Forgot to say.............. are you kidding me!!!!! you can tell how much you have lost!!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!!!!
  • 65kalena
    65kalena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! What a difference:) Your face is just glowing with happiness and you should be so proud!
  • debswebby
    Options
    Forgot to say.............. are you kidding me!!!!! you can tell how much you have lost!!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!!!!

Thank you so much
    All I see when I look in the mirror is my HUGE stomach. I forget to look elsewhere. I have to stop doing that. Now that I have the photographic evidence in front of me. I can totally believe it :smile:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you. I don't know how you done that but I thank you. I can relax now and stop it bothering my brain :laugh:

You just have to change the capitalized IMG before and after your picture codes to lowercase img. :) You look great! Keep up the good work!!!
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    wow debs you look fantastic!!!! (what a difference)
  • debswebby
    Options
    Aww thank you so much :flowerforyou:
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible!!! Keep it up!
  • debswebby
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! What a difference:) Your face is just glowing with happiness and you should be so proud!

I feel glowy as well. Life was such a chore in the old days. I was so unhappy. I never realised how bad I felt until I started feeing better. And now I've given up smoking as well, I can breathe. WINNING :laugh:
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options

I feel glowy as well. Life was such a chore in the old days. I was so unhappy. I never realised how bad I felt until I started feeing better. And now I've given up smoking as well, I can breathe. WINNING :laugh:

You are amazing! You have done so well! I can totally understand that you may not 'see' it yourself because I'm the same - but listen to all the other people - they can see how fantastic you look and how brilliantly you have done!! Keep up the good work! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • yelsdod
    yelsdod Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You are amazing. You have done such a good job. I am glad you have found MFP, it is the best thing I have used since I tried losing weight.
    I think your pictures are an inspiration, if you can do it then I CAN!! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!