Wii Games

Options
What game is best for burning cal's on the Wii in your opinion??

Replies

• monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    bump!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 and I play it with my daughters all the time...not sure how many calories I burn doing it (I just got my HRM), but I know I burn a few laughing my *kitten* off.
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think so far Zumba for Wii and the Dance games.:happy:
  • hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I agree one of the dancing games or zumba
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    i was thinking about the Wii biggest loser challenge, anyone tried it?
  • raisingbabyk
    Options
    i was thinking about the Wii biggest loser challenge, anyone tried it?
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet...but I just had to say that the baby in your avatar pic is adorable. :heart:
  • Gunff
    Gunff Posts: 47
    Options
    EA Active Sports 2 is very very good all-around workout game. it comes with a Heartrate monitor and strength tension bands.

Dance Dance Revolution (Much older) is very good, it gets your whole body moving and jumping and steping around. I lost close to 30 lbs doing this one when I was in college, the down side is you have to buy the dance pad(s) for it as well. Get them on Ebay!
  • raisingbabyk
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet...but I just had to say that the baby in your avatar pic is adorable. :heart:

Thank you :smile:
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I completely recommend The biggest loser challenge I use this a lot and always has me feeling i have worked out after.
    The challenges on this too are awesome and make you want to really work hard to get 1 st place and also to be the biggest loser in a four week challenge.
    I love this game :0)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    - zumba
    - just dance games
    - EA sports active 2

there the ones i use and there all brilliant :)
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I agree with the biggest loser games and also any boxing games REALLY burns calories.
  • jmvane15
    Options
    The Just Dance ones really get me going.
  • amberl10
    amberl10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    EA Active Sports 2 is very very good all-around workout game. it comes with a Heartrate monitor and strength tension bands

Do you mean EA Sports Active more exercises? Is that the same as EA sports active 2? I have just the regular EA sports Active and love it. I'm doing the 30 day challenge. Some days I burn around 200 or more in 30 minutes and some days it's only around 150. I don't have a HRM yet though so it's based on what the game tells me.
  • jennytaffe
    Options
    I have the Zumba game which I love. I just purchased The Biggest Loser Challenge this week and can't wait to try it out! I've heard great things about it. :)