Hi, new and ready to start losing!

Options
I just wanted to say Hello, I just joined and already love this site. I'm looking forward to working hard and losing the weight and feeling healthy. After reading the message board I'm inspired by the kindness and support everyone is providing each other. I will check in on the boards periodically - rock on!

Replies

• wkauffman
    Options
    I just wanted to say Hello, I just joined and already love this site. I'm looking forward to working hard and losing the weight and feeling healthy. After reading the message board I'm inspired by the kindness and support everyone is providing each other. I will check in on the boards periodically - rock on!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Welcome, I've been here for almost a month and love it.

Good Luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • ginastern
    Options
    Me too, today is day one... even gong to exercize. how are you doing this?
  • ginastern
    Options
    What is a good 1200 calorie a day diet to follow? I like salty stuff and bread but not sweets.
  • LindyLou59
    LindyLou59 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too and very excited, I think this may be the time I actually succeed, I feel like I'm in the right place now to really do this - Bring it ON !!!:flowerforyou:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the beginning of your new life!!
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    welcome!! Good luck! Have fun!:flowerforyou:
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Welcome wkauffman, AND Gina AND LindyLou to the best site on the web! You are all going to sooo love MFP :love:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • RVC8946
    RVC8946 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello

I started a few days ago and i think this is going to REALLY help me.:smile:

Not 100% sure on how to use this post and reply thingy...but i find reading all the positive comments helpful.

Have a great afternoon everyone.
  • RVC8946
    RVC8946 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello

I started a few days ago and i think this is going to REALLY help me.:smile:

Not 100% sure on how to use this post and reply thingy...but i find reading all the positive comments helpful.

Have a great afternoon everyone.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,975 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome to all of you:flowerforyou:

MFP has changed my life.:bigsmile:
    Take the time to explore all the features of the site and you'll find the tools to help you on your journey.

:flowerforyou: Look through the topics on "Motivation and Support" and find a compatible group to check in with frequently

:flowerforyou: Look through the topics on "General Diet and Weight Loss" and you'll find answers to your questions about good food and meals or post a new topic with your question

:flowerforyou: I found that it works for me to log my food the night before and then stick to my plan

Take it one day at a time and take baby steps.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

and drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

good luck---you can do it