Newbee - 21 day challenge

Options
Hi everybody -

I am new here. They say it takes 21 days to develop a habit and I am going to develop a habit of working out 5 days a week and eating healthy in the next 21 days. My smaller subhabit would be to stop late night munching
I am 32 yo female. I work full time and I have a beautiful baby girl who is my inspiration. I always was around 135 pounds but I am comfortable most at 128. I still have several stubborn pounds left on me after having my daughter over a year ago and ready to fight back!

Who is coming with me?!!!!

Height: 5'3"
My current weight: 141
My goal weight: 128

Replies

• OliveLucas
    Options
    I'll join you :smile:

I just started a 21-day low to no carb diet yesterday. I workout 6 day a week.

I'm also 5'3", current weight 137.8.
  • Anuta78
    Anuta78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Olive - Nice to meet you! Looking forward to get this weight off!
  • OliveLucas
    Options
    We can do this Anna! :wink:
  • Anuta78
    Options
    Day 1 down! Day 2 here I come - already logged in a jog and ready to face my midday munches - yayay me!!!!
  • Anuta78
    Options
    Day 2 down - I am still here! Yay me :) I love this new 21 day me so much better! Gotta go pour myself a 2nd cup of water today.
  • OliveLucas
    Options
    you are doing great Anna, keep up the good work :wink:
  • Jenners4
    Jenners4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies.... Always looking for other mom's to be MFP friends with!!! I'm 33yrs old with two kids (5&7) ... I'm looking to get more energy , be in better shape, feel better in my jeans (wear some cute skinny jeans maybe) , not feel tired all the time.