Jillian's Ripped in 30-everyday workout?

Options
I'm going to start Ripped in 30 on Monday. Normally I go on the treadmill 2 or 3 days a week and then 2 or 3 days I do something else like a video or my Wii EA Sports Active. My question is, should I be doing Jillian for 30 days straight without anything else, do I need to work out every single day to see results? I'm just curious what others have done?

I'm having trouble with the scale budging. It really doesn't want to move much but I know I'm losing inches. It's getting old.

Replies

• iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    According to her pod-cast you should do it 3-4 times a week WITH other exercise!
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    in the dvd she says 5-6 days
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm doing RI30 right now, and I do it 6 days a week, along with walking for about 30min per day (fast paced, including stairs - but I don't log the walking).

It's a good workout, and it's fairly intense and fun (goes by quickly). Like any other exercise, of course you don't have to do it daily to see results :) I think I personally perform much better the day after my rest day!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    the video states 5-6 times a week...u and i are in similar situations...i recently restarted the video, but with a goal to do 3x a week so that i can run 2x a week...i want to finish by new year. there are four levels so my goal is to do each level for 2 weeks, 3 x a week. So i will do each level 6 times. Join me!! My 1st day of this was yesterday and day 2 tonight.
  • daunna1013
    Options
    I think that is totally up to what you feel your body is up to. I havent done her ripped in 30 but I have done a lot of her other videos. Im pretty sure they all recommend doing them every day. When I did them i did them 6 days a week and took a break on 1though *shrugs* I normally ended up taking a walk on that day anyways. Goodluck!! :D