measuring yourself...

Options
Who measures thier arms, waist , theighs? I dont but maybe I should be?

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I measure my arms, chest, bendable waist, waist at navel, hips, thighs, and calves.
  • McFishie
    Options
    I haven't yet, but am going to. In the past (old diets) I found it helped if the pounds weren't falling off you could still see progress through the inches
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I do... and put the details in to body fat calculators... check once a week..sometimes help validate no weight loss or even gain if you've lost inches...which is what counts reallly....
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I didn't but now I do and believe me when the scales stop you will need the motivation. I can not believe how many inches I have lost right along with the weight.
  • Themaryum
    Themaryum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do along with my neck & breasts. I've been working out about a month now but just started measuring so I can't say if I lost any inches yet or not
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i used to and then i stopped.
    i did it again when i started 30ds, and yesterday to get my results. i think i might measure every month from now on just to see how far ive come. (22 inches gone since january 2010). i measure arms, bust, waist, hips, and thighs. i might add in above breast, and under as well as upper waist, lower waist..
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Who measures thier arms, waist , theighs? I dont but maybe I should be?

I measure my chest, waist and thighs.