Every little bit helps!

Options
Hey Everyone!!!

My name is Sarah and I was just hooked up to this site by a coworker of mine today! I have been on my weight loss journey for about a year now and am down 35 pounds (roughly)! With my wedding coming up in August I am looking to turn up the heat and really get the pounds off, as I am still looking to lose another 40-45 pounds! This site is great and I especially like that your daily remaining totals are so clearly displayed! Makes it easier to say no to those candies in the dish here in the office! Looking forward to gaining some possible peer support as well! :glasses:

Replies

• ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!!!

This is by far the best, supporting, and simple website!!! You will accomplish all of your goals with determination, discipline and peer support!

Adding you now! :flowerforyou:
  • Yary2931
    Yary2931 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and great work so far. I love this site. Feel free to add me if you wish!!!
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....we can do this Motivation is the key. Feel free to add me if you like =)
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • CharlesK07
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, This site has nothing but an upside to your journey to your goals. Nothing like some good ol support and motivation. Congrats on your current weight loss. Feel free to add me if you'd like. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, you must be so excited! Feel free to add me x
  • naturegirl84
    Options
    We've got this :) Holla
  • unifil
    unifil Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am sort of new here too ... so please feel free to add me. :smile: