71lbs lost - Am halfway there

Options
13»

Replies

• catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome! Cant wait to see the pics of when you reach your goal---Im sure they will be a great as these! Thanks for the inspiration:flowerforyou:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

I thought I looked nice that day. I really did. I had no idea I looked like that. Even faced with the evidence, I blamed my friend for taking bad photos. Yes! really!

Then I lost a stone because by now I had woken up and realised what a mess I was in

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: posted them for you, you look fantastic
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting half way there! I am within three pounds of being on the down hill slope so I a very excited for you. Your pictures show and amazing difference and your face is so much younger looking now. Way to go girl!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING progress. You look much, much better now. Keep up the great work!!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Your a stunning woman! your so beautiful!!!
    HUGE congrats on the weight loss! you must be so proud!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Fixed the original post for you. Great work!
  • rashb
    rashb Posts: 1
    Options
    I think you have done super well for your body. You are so smashing, hmmm!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • debswebby
    Options
    Thank you so much :blushing: :flowerforyou:

I'm so glad I listened to my friends and started using MFP. Its made life so much easier and having all this support and encouragement is just what you need to keep you going.

Here's to another good day. Cheers :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    WOWEEEEE !!!! Look at you. looks like 15 years difference. That is how much longer my Dr reckons I will live now. You must feel on TOP of the world. Great going.

Gary
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Beautiful you are doing so well...Keep up the great job...It is so worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!