My Mom's NSV =)

Options
This morning I was getting ready to work out in the basement with some DVDs, and Mom said she'd work out upstairs (she likes to walk in place while watching TV). She's recently started doing this for about an hour a day, and has been caught saying things like "I need to get my hour in."
So today, after we finished working out and were in the kitchen getting hydrated, she said "I think you inspired me." I wasn't sure what she meant, so she clarified, "All these hour-a-day workouts, I think I started doing it because I saw you working out all the time..."
Not huge or anything, but totally heartwarming. =)

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Go mom!!
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well darn, why didn't I think of that?!? Your mom is brilliant (I have a pedometer challenge for work that I am stuck on). Now you and your mom have inspired me too! Thanks!!!
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    Awww. I bet that made your day. Way to go, Mom! And way to go for you, as well! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!