Stuck at 65 KG again

Options
Hi All,

About a month ago I was stuck at 68kg for about 3 weeks and now im stuck at 65 kg. I changed my eating added in more nuts, Yoghurt etc, im still exercising the same and im eating around 1200 calories but I burn around 400-500 per day from running so Im thinking im not eating enough again? There are so many different opinions on here about whether to eat the calories you burn or not I am confused, any ideas?

Thanks

Replies

• fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    totally know what you mean. I'm stuck at 62 (i'm 5'5)..!! it can be frustrating...what I'd o is not weigh myself for a few weeks...and just do what naturally feels right. Eat within calories and workout! The end result HAS to show weight loss.

The scale absolutely drives me nuts. So I don't weigh myself that often...maybe about once a month just to keep in check.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Eat more. Much more.
  • jessjetson85
    Options
    Its so frustrating isnt it. I feel like im already eating too much and I feel bloated if I eat more than 1200. I am weighing daily I think this is not good. I dont think I could go a couple of weeks I would probably spiral out of control haha
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Weight yourself once a week and atleast add 200 more calories to your diet and drink more water.
  • letonia_
    letonia_ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

About a month ago I was stuck at 68kg for about 3 weeks and now im stuck at 65 kg. I changed my eating added in more nuts, Yoghurt etc, im still exercising the same and im eating around 1200 calories but I burn around 400-500 per day from running so Im thinking im not eating enough again? There are so many different opinions on here about whether to eat the calories you burn or not I am confused, any ideas?

Thanks

Have you lost 3 kg in 3 weeks? That a lot...! Let your body adjust and start eating more. 1200 is the minimum to stay alive therefore your body is saving energies. Eat more and you will continue descending.

MORE does not mean MORE QUANTITY; just eat around the same amount of food but with more calories value (specially carbs)
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I would your intake to at least 1400, and if your scared about eating back all your exercise cals, please make sure you net at least 1200! If you find it hard to eat that many cals take olive oil
    Shots or eat peanut butter sandwiches
  • mmhenry28
    mmhenry28 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    When I was stuck I added more strength training. And concentrated on measurements rather than weight.

I also needed to eat more as well so I changed out my trim milk and low fat foods for the same amounts of normal fat food. that way I am upping my cals without having to eat more.

I also changed up my exercise, I now run, do circuit training and kickboxing.

But thats just what worked for me personally.
  • jessjetson85
    Options
    Thanks everyone, thats helpful advice :)