Favorite Dress NSV

Options
The first year my husband and i were dating, he invited me to the Presidential Ball at his college. I had nothing to wear, and bought this gorgeous black, v-neck, backless gown. I paid more for it than i ever had before (prom) or since (wedding!). I wore it for about an hour, got sick, and we had to leave. I've not worn it since. Today, that dress fits me again! I honestly never thought i'd wear it again!

It's a juniors 11/12.

Replies

• caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
    I can relate, today is the first day I am wearing a pair of size 12 pants I have not been able to wear in over 2 years, I would not get rid of them because I was determined to wear them again comfortably and they fit perfect!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • SoCalMike
    Options
    WOW! Hope you surprise your husband with it on a hot date night soon! No doubt he'd melt in his tracks . . .
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    awesome!! wtg!!
  • MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! I am sure your husband will not only think you are smoking hot in it, but will also see how much work you've done! I too have a goal dress I am working my way into.
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    awsome WTG!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!