New :)

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Ashley. I joined myfitnesspal a year ago, but I'm actually just now learning to use it. I'm 23 years old from Alabama and happily married. :) My biggest reason for joining is for support! I have awful self esteem... (from what I hear, i've been like that since Kindergarten!) and I'm trying to get healthy and feel better about myself! :)

Replies

• CookieRehab
    CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley. You could add me if you would like and I'll cheer you on.
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Hi Ashley. You can add me if you want, I love helping people here. Gives me something to shoot for and I like you guys giving me feedback also :D
  • WifenMom
    Options
    Welcome back!
    I too joined MFP a year ago and did really good - but then got off track. Was so tired all the time. Long story short was just diagnosed w/ severe sleep apnea and am doing the cpap darth vader treatment ;-) and am starting to feel much better now!
    Ready to do this!
    I have always had low self esteem as well - since a very young age. When I'm at my ideal weight I certainly feel much better about myself. I feel awful when heavy (after each child it's a battle to lose the baby weight - I've had 3 kids - and he's 4 now! time to get this done right?!)
    We can encourage each other!
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the warm welcome! im looking forward to getting to know you guys! I will be here to encourage you every step of the way! :)