Need some friends and inspiration

Options
Hello people, I joined this site last night and could use some friends and inspiration, I am on a mission to lose weight after two kids, also my wedding is in 6 months! i could use all the help i can get! motivation people! add me:)

Replies

• jwats3
    Options
    I'm also looking for more support/accountability buddies. :smile:
  • melmist
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am also looking for motivation, support, and accountability! :smile:
  • Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello, I could use some motivation buddies :happy:
  • CookieRehab
    CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for motivation buddies so I'll add you and anyone else add me :p
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're in the right place for exceptional tools and support!

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • taylor_ncr
    Options
    This is my first post here hi everyone!
  • montanamagic
    Options
    I just joined today and am looking for strangers to be my weight loss "friends". I actually do not really know how to do blogs or message boards and am just learning as I go.
    Good luck to you and I am Montanamagic if you want to add me to your friend list.
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just joined on Monday and could also use some friends and motivation.
  • dietfizzycola
    Options
    Hi there, also new here. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I could use some support too. I have been struggling with this for a long time. Feel free to add me!
  • TriggerStorm1309
    TriggerStorm1309 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, i am on here ALOT threw out the day, im looking for people that we can do our journey together
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!

Feel free to add me too :happy: I'm on day 2 of my MFP journey and am loving the positivity of this site. I've had a few friends add me, but still could use some more...making weight loss motivation connections is great. I love to chit chat as well...better to chit chat than to go get a snack!! :)

Hope everyone has a "under calorie" day!!
  • kabend
    Options
    I'm happy to be friends with you all. I'm fairly new to this, too, although certainly not new to trying to lose and keep weight off. I will tell everyone. If you're younger, get the weight off now. Don't wait until you're in your fifties like me to finally make it happen. It's much harder the older you get. My body does not want to turn loose of weight, and it all wants to center in my center, a common problem with women my age. I'm not letting that stop me though.

I'll try to connect with you in the evenings because my days are usually full. Evenings are the most difficult for me where foods are concerned. Anyone else? Also, if I don't exercise first thing in the morning, the day takes over and pretty soon the time is gone and I didn't exercise. Anyone else? I'll check back tomorrow to see how everyone did. Best wishes to everyone! Kath
  • phanatic82
    phanatic82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started mfp on Monday. A year and a half ago I had lost 50lbs, kept it off for a bit, however I lost my job and the depression and lower income led me to gain it all back plus ten! I am determined to lose the weight again but I know I will need support. Looking for buddies to vent to and get motivation from!
  • StacyB150
    StacyB150 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me! Ive been working on this off and on for 6 months now and I need to get serious. I need a little kick in the butt everynow and then also. Maybe week could help eachother out.
  • cindy_46
    cindy_46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm also pretty new to the site and need motivation.
  • tambamis
    tambamis Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - looking for some support as well!
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! :)
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    please feel free to add me to your friends list.... were here for the same purpose.... im in need of support, as well as willing to give support! :) good luck everyone :)

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    :smile: Feel free to add me, any of the above posters, I will send some requests too. You all rock for coming this far, now we just need to stick together