Pilates DVD

Options
I'm currently taking a pilates class at my college, but the semester is over in a month. My schedule for the spring does not allow me to the take the class again. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on DVD's I could do at home. I'm not really a beginner but I'm not advanced either.

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansome has some out. Give them a try. :)
  • CBranson0503
    Options
    It's not really pilates so much, but I love my piloxing DVD. It's supposed to be a combo of pilates and boxing, but it's definitely got more boxing than pilates. I don't have satilite television anymore, but when I did there was a channel called Veria that had pilates every morning. I would just DVR it and do them when I got home from work. This is kind of a terrible answere :/ sorry.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    POP Pilates on youtube are really good. Look under blogilates as the channel, I think. It shouldn't be too hard to find. I have been doing some of hers and I really like them.
    Here is a link to her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    A Pilates Video you can find at Walmart is 10 Minute Solution Slim & Sculpt PIlates. It comes with a band.

Here's a clip you can view:

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/10-minute-solution-slim-and-sculpt-pilates-7842

You can also find Danskin Now Pilates ball workout at Walmart. I don't have a clip to share.

I have both workouts, as well as others.
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown

I love to hate this woman...probably going to go in this direction.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    "Pilates for Dummies" is excellent - and check out anything by Ana Caban. I found these by researching Amazon reviews and the DVDs lived up to reviewers' praise. Good luck - hope you find something that works for you!