Hi from Germany

Options
Hi everyone,

I am new on this site, a dear friend of mine has told me about it.
My name is Birgit, I am 32 years old and I am from Germany. Like many of you I have tried already diets, etc. But I wanna lose weight without changing everything in my life and I think tracking my food and exercises are a good way of achieving my goals :-)
I will try my best to really track everything and I am sure that I will have lots of questions.

Greetings,
Birgit

Replies

• Hsnopi
    Hsnopi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I find that when I was successful at all it was when I tracked all my food. Good luck!
  • cariliz
    Options
    Hi Birgit!!

I'm in Germany too! I'm 34, mom of 3 and fairly new to MFP(joined 2 weeks ago). Feel free to add me. =)
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Brigit! I took German in high school.. I need to visit there sometime.. anywho.. feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hallöchen... I was born in Germany, raised in the USA and now live in the UK. Feel free to add me.

Grüße.
  • charlesalvear
    charlesalvear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I know you!!

Remember that one time we were in NY and we ate at that Puerto Rican restaurant and they gave me that huge portion of pork?? :)

Oh wait, that was this month!!

haha!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hello Birgit and welcome!! Your friend is right! You will love this site and will get all of the support and motivation you need to meet your goals, sending a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Welcome Birgit, delighted to have you here! Just sent a friend request to you, enjoy your time here on MFP! :)
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this place can do wonders if you stick to the plan and make the right choices. I will look forward to following your journey along with everyone else! Tschuss!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site =) looking forward to you progress and a healthier you
  • adamsonam
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love it. Hopefully you will find great success here!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Brigit! You've found the right place to assist you in achieving your goals!

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • charlesalvear
    charlesalvear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I know you!!

Remember that one time we were in NY and we ate at that Puerto Rican restaurant and they gave me that huge portion of pork?? :)

Oh wait, that was this month!!

haha!

And 'member that one time in NY, when that checkout clerk thought I was your BF?

:smooched:

<bump>