Whats a good workout program?

Options
Im trying to find a new work out program... i have 3 jillian micheals DVD's and slim in 6... im wondering what everyone likes and what program you have had great results with? give me you opinions pleaseeee :)

Replies

• ct2020
    ct2020 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying Insanity at the moment and have had past sucess with 10 Minute Trainer and Power 90.

Edit to add: I also have started P90X a few times and liked what I saw, but ended up with tonsilitis both times (unrelated I know) and had to stop after about a week. Switching things up with Insanity now.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    What are you looking for? I would suggest Insanity or P90X.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 day shred and started ripped in 30. So far I like Ri30 MUCH better.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    step, step, step. Srsly just get a riser and do it for an hour a day. I defy you not to see results. You don't even need a video or a "program." Just do it while you watch TV.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    What are you trying to accomplish?
  • mcannis
    mcannis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you have Exercise TV on On Demand there are some great workouts on there and they are free. On the exercise tv website you can download free work out plans that are for 1 month worth of exercises.
  • daunna1013
    Options
    i liked the JM videos i thought insanity was just.... well blah... intense but bleh... ive heard great things about RI30 .... but i think the one thing that you can always do is run / walk :D no purchase necessary
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    i liked the JM videos i thought insanity was just.... well blah... intense but bleh... ive heard great things about RI30 .... but i think the one thing that you can always do is run / walk :D no purchase necessary

It would seem that running means no purchase necessary but I've found it to be just as expensive with the amount of miles I have been putting in. Good running shoes are not cheap, along with the proper running attire especially in the colder weather.
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just started GSPs RushFit and I am loving it!
  • daunna1013
    Options
    lol just put on a few extra layers :wink: as for running shoes, i had to save up for a few months for mine but i just decided if i didnt start working out TODAY i would find an excuse tomorrow or the next day or the next ... so on and so on ( not saying that youre making one at all! )
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes! i do have the fitness tv on ONDEMAND on my tv.. i do a work out on that almost everyday! Im trying to lost 70 pounds! im down 4 so far :) ive tried doing the 30 day shred 2 different times but just got so bored with it! maybe i will try riped in 30! thanks everyone... i do want to do insanity sometime, maybe after i finish a JM program
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I just started GSPs RushFit and I am loving it!

Today, I've ordered GSP's Strength and Endurance workout. Tonight, I was going to start a thread asking if anyone is doing Rushfit.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day is a good muscle confusion program. You get 10 dvds for $19.99. You can even try Billy Blanks PT 24/7. I love Tae Bo. I don't have this program yet, but I will eventually get it.

Get a program that you will enjoy doing and stick to.
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day is a good muscle confusion program. You get 10 dvds for $19.99. You can even try Billy Blanks PT 24/7. I love Tae Bo. I don't have this program yet, but I will eventually get it.

Get a program that you will enjoy doing and stick to.

i have a friend thats doing supreme 90... we dont talk much but i seen it on her fb.. is this kinda like a mini version of P90X? i will have to look it up!