Before and after pics!!! 55 lbs down

Options
jaci34
jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
So I have finally decided to put my pics on the success story page. About a month ago I hit my goal weight of 132 lbs and at times I still have a hard time believing that I achieved success at losing weight! This is the most weight I have ever lost!! I have lost weight in the past and haven't been able to keep it off. I also never stuck with working out and learning how to maintain my weight. So that is my new goal! Also, in case you are wondering I'm 5'3. I have to thank the MFP community! You guys have been nothing but supportive! I thank you all for that!! :)

547CF330.jpg
83A24D11-1.jpg
Mexicopic.jpg
E455095D-1.jpg

Replies

• lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Even sporting stripes. You look awesome. Great job!!!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great!
  • candykoated
    candykoated Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful... before and after! Congratulations on your success! One day... when I grow up, I want to be juuuust like you :wink:
  • den_w
    den_w Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats on achieving your goal!!! You did it - and you look happy and gorgeous! :)
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. I have also gone up and down over the years and this time I'm hoping to keep the weight off once I hit goal. I hope to keep logging onto MFP everyday to keep myself accountable. You look fantastic :smile:
    PS, love your hair the new colour!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    well hello miss hottie
  • hsnbro
    hsnbro Posts: 55
    Options
    AWESOME ! GOOD JOB!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats :flowerforyou: You should be so proud of yourself, you look healthy and happy.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    u look amazing girl..so proud of u :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, congratulations and thanks for sharing the before and afters.. truly a beautiful girl!!!
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Congratulations from another 5'3"er! You look FANTASTIC!
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome work! Best to you in keeping your health this time!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Stand by for pages of comments...you did quite well and it shows...
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation you have made. And I agree with the rest, you are amazing and beautiful! AND you look way younger!
  • rw4hawks
    rw4hawks Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! Its like looking at 2 different people. How long did it take to lose?
    Congrats and wishing you success with maintaining.
  • salma32sh
    salma32sh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • duffy1964
    duffy1964 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    First I would like to say congrates, you look great! Can you share what a typical day of eating would look like and what was your exercise routine?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    woohoo great job girl!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    AAAWWW you look great! Your face really shows the difference most. Happy Dance for you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KatBuz7
    KatBuz7 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!! i'm so sad I didn't take "before" pics - my only before pic i have is the one on my way to Doc's office, that day I was admitted into the Hospital and had my son via c-section that afternoon!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!