Aussie girl looking for some buddies

Options
Hi everyone. I have been on Fitnesspal for a little while now but was looking to see if anyone wanted to be FP Buddies with me just to keep me motivated especially on days where my partner is on night shift and i lack motivation to hit the gym.

A little about me.

I am 20 years old, living in Brisbane, studying full-time at Griffith on the Gold Coast. I take my diet and fitness pretty seriously. I am looking for fun people who just want a little company also.

I am trying to loose the last 5Kg and motivate my partner to loose his extra also.

Would love to hear from People in Australia, so we can discguss things like australia avaliable brands etc. :)

Please post with any comments.

Replies

• Timothytim2
    Options
    You can add this old canadian dude if you want! Generally you will be getting up when I am ending my day! But for a brief period of each day we will be around at the sametime!

Cheers

Tim
  • evilduckqueen
    Options
    I'm from 27, and from Adelaide, and could always use a few more fellow Aussies! Feel free to add me :)
  • helrock
    Options
    :smile: You can add me too. I need a buddy for sure. I am 46 yr old who needs to shed this horrible pot belly i somehow got...lol..looking forward to it.:smile:
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'd like to stay more accountable and find someone to chat with almost every day if possible, I'm looking to lose around 20 more kilos :)
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 29 and from Adelaide, I've been on MFP for a while too. I work full time and study externally as well. I like dishing out support and it's always nice to know that someone else is on the same road! I love finding out new healthier "treats" and supplements to the so good but so bad stuff.

Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    hi,

another fellow aussie here.. Im a 33 year old female from the Hunter Valley in NSW.
    ive been using MFP since Feb 2011. ive lost 26 kilos, and have been platueing for 6 weeks now. So extra motivation and TIPS to get that scale moving again, would be GREAT
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm not an Aussie, but love the culture and probably know more about Australia than most Americans do. I'm an avid logger and (try) to support everyone on my friends' list that logs in daily as well. Looking for more support!

Side-note, I think the Geelong Cats are the strangest name for an Aussie Rules Football team. Not what I'd think a football team would be named....
  • megz85g
    megz85g Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hi i'm megan, 26 from Melbourne, Feel free to add me if you want.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

Side-note, I think the Geelong Cats are the strangest name for an Aussie Rules Football team. Not what I'd think a football team would be named....

LOL

Chris from Sunshine Coast here :) I sent a friend request :smile:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Always happy to add another friend or two to the list! I'm from Adelaide too.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I read 'Aussie' and I thought of Zyzz. :'(

Good luck with your future run times and endurance goals though!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Adelaide resident here :)