WANTED - MFP buddies !

Options
WTF7
WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
New to MFP! Im ready to get in shape and lose this weight ! I'm a mom of 3, wife of 12 year, and put myself on hold the last 2 years while finishing getting my BSN in Nursing and those late night study sessions really packed on the pounds! Looking for friends to help inspire me and for me to inspire also!

Replies

• lauraorrn61
    Options
    Hi welcome. I just finished my BSN this past Sept. I packed on the pounds also. So i am right there with you. Congrats and are you going for your masters and where did you study? I have not decided yet.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I am willing to help you do this and I could use the support as well. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you like! Good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I know all about taking care of everyone but yourself...I'm right here with you!!!!
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am new here too, and have spent the last decade taking care of everyone else. I was definitely last on the list. Feel free to add me.
  • abellone7289
    abellone7289 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Welcome to MFP! You will love it here. I am about to finish up my BSN this May, so I understand the cravings and the late night study sessions with all the junk food. I know I packed on about 20 pounds once I started school, courtesy of all the stress. I've been here about 6 months and have lost 7 pounds ( I wasn't very dedicated to it at first, so the weight came off slowww) but the support you will get here is amazing.

Feel free to add me. I could always use extra support =)
  • TriggerStorm1309
    TriggerStorm1309 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, i am on here ALOT threw out the day, im looking for people that we can do our journey together
  • his2my2our4
    Options
    I'm just getting the hang of MFP myself :-) Feel free to add me...you can never have to much support!!:flowerforyou:
  • Another fellow nurse here - currently working on my MSN to become a Peds NP. Feel free to add me if you would like.
    Welcome - the support here is awesome!
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement! Now, it's your time to do YOU...I have three kids too. I will add you.
  • crazywifewczx
    crazywifewczx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello i am new here to and also looking for support bacause after all if you haven't had to fight the buldge befor you just don't understand. Please add me:happy:
  • helrock
    Options
    Add me too - i need some help :smile: i am trying to loose at least 5 kilos before xmas....then more after xmas..
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a mom of three, and i work and go to school. Finishing up a B.S and thinking of Nursing next.
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I did my BSN done last December. Seriously ignored the scale creeping up those last six months and then OMG- what happened? So here I am now, working on it, seriously working!
  • sara3177
    sara3177 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined, I have 3 kids, that totally paced on the pounds! Need to lose it! Feel free to add me as a friend!