I need a snack (aka Dessert) idea.

Options
I have 353 calories, 28g carbs, 10g fat and 31g protein left for the day. Help!!!

Replies

• foodeeee
    foodeeee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Refrigerated isle.. perfect foods bar (almond cranberry light). HEAVEN!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    Dairy? My store has meats and cheeses on one side of the store and dairy/freezer on the other.

Edit: Never mind. The closest store that carries them is 16 miles away and they close before I could get there :( I'll have to make a stop tomorrow and get some! They sound awesome.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    -Banana with peanut butter
    -Cooked apple with oatmeal, brown sugar and butter on top (apple crisp- YUM)
    -Ice cream
    -yogurt with cut up fruit
    -cookies and milk
  • gracielou09
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream bars or weight watchers ice cream! yummy!
  • jecka31
    Options
    -Banana with peanut butter
    -Cooked apple with oatmeal, brown sugar and butter on top (apple crisp- YUM)
    -Ice cream
    -yogurt with cut up fruit
    -cookies and milk

I wish I had cookies or ice cream! I'm leaning towards the yogurt and fruit. Although the apple crisp sounds good!
  • sunnyzephyr
    Options
    I always go with something like strawberries with a little chocolate on top. :)
  • lifeismoto
    Options
    slice up a banana...top all the slices with a bit of peanut butter...then dip them in yoghurt! AMAZING
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This website has ideas for "single serving" cupcakes/muffins :)
  • I love the Aussie Bodies mini bars. They are availiable at almost every supermarket, cheap , well portioned and low in carbs, sugars and cal. I always keep a couple handy. Great flavours like, cookies and Cream, choc Raspberry etc.
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Freeze yoplait whips yogurt. Skinny cow, smart ones or weight watchers ice cream are good. Nutella and graham crackers. Yoplait or jello desserts. They are usually found in the refridgerator aisle.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    A frozen protein smoothie.

Make a protein smoothie and put it in the the freezer for an hour or more. Eat it with a spoon. Even my husband likes this treat for desert.

PS: make it with lots of ice cube so in turns more creamy and thick.
  • jecka31
    Options
    Y'all have such great ideas!!! I see a grocery trip on my agenda tomorrow!! For tonight I ended up going with yoplait light banana cream pie yogurt and a baked apple with Smart Balance peanut butter. Keep the ideas coming though, I always love good "dessert" ideas!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    sugar free pudding with cool whip and sprinkles. around 100 cal
  • lauramacwhite
    Options
    I really enjoy dipping an apple in a caramel spread...So yummy and low in calories