Hi New here!

Options
Hi everyone! New to the site~obviously~ I've been at it a week and finally posted! I am still getting the hang of counting the calories. My goal is to loose 50lbs so now I am on my way! Good luck to everyone! Glad I found this site!

Leanna

Replies

• bluekb1994
    bluekb1994 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! New to the site~obviously~ I've been at it a week and finally posted! I am still getting the hang of counting the calories. My goal is to loose 50lbs so now I am on my way! Good luck to everyone! Glad I found this site!

Leanna
  • mistyreed82
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!! :smile:
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    welcome to MFP. This is one of the nicest communities I've ever participated in, very simple to use the tools and there are lots of people who will support and motivate you.

Good luck!!!
    :wink: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • rower45
    rower45 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started in January but really started about 3 weeks ago. I have found that posting my food and exercise daily has really help me to be aware of what I am doing and not doing. For me, I set a goal to stay within my calorie limits -- my net calories and no matter what to post them.

So rain or shine -- track your meals.

I have only lost 2 pounds but I noticed that in inches I have lost an inch in my waist and a half inch on my hips.. :love:

Nice!

and I started exercising 5 - 6 days a week so now its a habit!!

Good luck!
  • rower45
    rower45 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Also I have found that people are super helpful when I asked questions on posts. So go for it!

:flowerforyou:
  • beckn
    beckn Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Leanna, This is just my second day and I have found it so helpful in keeping track of how many calories I am taking in. It is so easy to trick yourself when you don't write it down. I find I am being more concious about making wiser food choices. Godd luck with your journey
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard!! :flowerforyou:
  • bluekb1994
    Options
    Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • bluekb1994
    Options
    Thanks a bunch! All the message boards are so positive and that is so nice!:smile:
  • bluekb1994
    Options
    Hi, it really is an eye opener to see how many calories and fat and stuff I do eat! Even on days I thought I was being good! So now it's time to buckel down and make the changes I need.

Have a great day!:flowerforyou:
  • bluekb1994
    Options
    Thanks I will go for it!:happy:
  • bluekb1994
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to you!! :happy:
  • bluekb1994
    Options