Newbie...

Options
I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself. I am a 29 (almost 30, 2 weeks...) year old mother. I have been on this weightloss rollercoster since I was about 8 years old (?).... basically as long as I can remember. I am determined to master my life for good and take control over what has prevously been uncontrolable to me. I would love to have friends to talk to about my struggles and joys.... and to share theirs/ideas with...

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Read all you can in the forums, learn, learn, learn!!!:) Add me if you'd like....Friends are great for cheering one another on. You can do this. This site is WONDERFUL. :flowerforyou:
  • Mandrey072009
    Mandrey072009 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! I kind of understand what you mean. I have always been a "bigger girl" since can remember. I would love to shed some pounds and finally be in control or my weight. This site was recomended to me by a friend that lost 40lbs since she joined this site. she loves it! I personaly did it for 2 weeks and fell off track. Now i am back and am determined to make a difference. The first 2 weeks i lost almost 5lbs! I deff say this does seem to work, and the friends on here are great modivators. Keep your mind to it and tou can do anything!
  • hsaylor09
    Options
    I'm a newbie too! This is my first week. I started on Monday with the tracking and would love to have a motivational buddy! I have been trying to knock 35 lbs for the past year and with my wedding only 6 months away I'm in desperate need of some accountability. Anyone up to the challenge of helping me keep on track?
  • huskygrrl16
    Options
    HI!!!! Please add me. I have always struggled with my weight and we can get under control together.
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...were in this together. I will add you.