Hydroxycut?

Options
2»

Replies

• TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I would totally NOT use Alli. My husband is a pharmacist and told me the mast common reported side effect is anal leakage. Ewe! No thanks. Lol
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I would totally NOT use Alli. My husband is a pharmacist and told me the mast common reported side effect is anal leakage. Ewe! No thanks. Lol

Damn, thats sexy... LOL
  • flippmode
    flippmode Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been using Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro for about a month now and i can say from experience (well my experience, remember each body is different and reacts different) that it has helped me quite a bit. It does suppress my appetite and gives me energy throughout the day. I do supplement it with Opti-Men and Iron tablets, but that's only really out of necessity, got iron deficiency and my diet isn't as balanced as it should be...

Before that i used Stacker 2, before it got banned due to Ephedra. Since then nothing has worked for me till i gave Hardcore Pro a try. The regular Hydroxycut was just a fancy "vitamin pill" for me and didn't do anything.
  • Cathleenr
    Options
    Don't waste your money. Check out 'Oxy Elite Pro' by USP labs. That stuff will really get ya moving, haha.

I went to GNC to buy that, and they sold me the Methyl Drive instead. Said they are similar products.

i believe the methyldrive is their new product and has a geranium extract in it. there is a disclaimer on the bottle that states it may be considered a banned substance for competitive athletes.'
    OEP is a pretty good thermogenic, used judiciously.
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    The Ephedrine/Caffeine stack is much more effective and much cheaper (I got a 2 months supply for 18 bucks). And to those who claim its dangerous....

Here's a RAND study carried out for the National Institutes of Health:
    "Safety assessment

RAND reviewed adverse events reported in 52 published randomized controlled clinical trials. No serious adverse events (death, myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular/stroke events, seizure, or serious psychiatric events) were reported in the clinical trials. However, evidence from the trials was sufficient to support the conclusion that the use of ephedrine, ephedrine plus caffeine, or ephedra plus caffeine is associated with 2-3 times the risk of nausea, vomiting, psychiatric symptoms such as anxiety and change in mood, autonomic hyperactivity, and palpitations. The contribution of caffeine to these symptoms cannot be determined.

RAND also reviewed 71 cases reported in the published medical literature, 1820 case reports provided by FDA, and more than 18,000 consumer complaints reported to a manufacturer of ephedra-containing dietary supplements. Most of the cases were not well documented so decisions could not be made about the potential relationship between the use of ephedra-containing dietary supplements or ephedrine and the adverse event. A total of 65 cases from the published literature, 241 cases from FDA, and 43 cases from a manufacturer of ephedra-containing dietary supplements were included in the adverse event analysis.

Sentinel events with prior ephedra consumption included 2 deaths, 3 myocardial infarctions, 9 cerebrovascular/stroke events, 3 seizures, and 5 psychiatric cases. Sentinel events with prior ephedrine consumption included 3 deaths, 2 myocardial infarctions, 2 cerebrovascular/stroke events, 1 seizure, and 3 psychiatric cases. About half of the sentinel events occurred in individuals 30 years of age or younger. An additional 43 cases were identified as possible sentinel events with prior ephedra consumption and an additional 7 cases were identified as possible sentinel events with prior ephedrine consumption."

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/ephedraandephedrine/

As you can see, even the NIH concludes there's not much evidence for the causation of adverse events with ephedrine use....
  • dointhis4me
    dointhis4me Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When I say that I took the first round of Hydroxycut awhile ago, what I mean is that it was a matter of months. I never took anything with the ephedra in it because I once snuck a few of my mother's diet pills when I was 18 or 19 and experienced dizziness and racing heart beat. It was enough to scare the hell outta me.

I took the HC under 'duress' because the bf was an ex MMA fighter and had taken it during his cutting stage. He had seen my diet, seen my strenuous work out/work routine and was convinced I was simply not losing the weight due to a sluggish metabolism. Sure enough the weight seemed to melt off. Now that I'm back on it I'm thinking my body has gotten used to the pills because I'm not getting the burst of energy as bad and while each dose makes me hungry, I no longer feel like I could run down a wildebeest and nom it raw.

: D I think it's a winner, combined with a strict diet, a rigorous job and occasional supplemental exercise it works well for me.
  • votrubem
    Options
    Don't waste your money. Check out 'Oxy Elite Pro' by USP labs. That stuff will really get ya moving, haha.

Amen to that!
  • Natural is always better - its just more of a challenge and harder work. I would be careful with taking any kind of weight loss supplements or muscle enhancers.. you don't know what the long term effects of the chemicals might be.

xx
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    I bought some Hydroxycut yesterday. I will keep you guys posted on the results.