Fat Feet

Options
Do we lose fat from our feet? I have noticed mine have gotten smaller and pretty :tongue: After my second pregnancy they kinda' stayed "swollen", sausage-looking toes and flat, wide soles. Now I have an arch again and space between my toes and they don't look reddish anymore. Shoes fit better and some are a bit big. Did I lose fat from my feet or was it just a long-term case of fluid retention from lack of exercise? Has anyone else gotten skinny feet after losing weight?

Replies

• Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Yes people do lose weight from their feet, you can even go down a shoe size too
  • ineed2bskinny
    Options
    i am now a 6 and when i was skinnier i was deffo a 5!

my shoes seem to hurt me more now that i've put on a bit weight
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I guess they do! I do believe it is due to the water retention, as well as weight of the body on the foot.

Prior to finally changing my lifestyle, I had purchased 2 pairs of lovely Brazilian leather shoes. They formed to my foot and felt wonderful.

After just 2 weeks they did not fit! The only thing I had changed was NO carry out, so the culprit was probably water retention.

My foot stayed the same size, I just didn't stretch out the leather anymore.

OH and after I had children I went from size 5 1/2 to a 6 1/2!
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My sandals are falling off....Can't tie them properly....Wish my pants would fall off.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Totally went from an 11 to a 9.5 lol
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    My feet have gotten smaller...a whole size smaller...we have fat pads on our feet and as you lose weight they get smaller...none of my shoes fit anymore either.
  • slorff
    slorff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i would say it was water retention....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My sandals are falling off....Can't tie them properly....Wish my pants would fall off.

they will...................they WILL!!!:wink: