Anxious to hit 100 and I weigh in at 99.8lbs :(

Options
2»

Replies

• Asher213
    Options
    Don't worry about a measly 1 or 2 lbs, look at how far you've come since March, you've done amazing! Just keep going...
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    OMG you are doing sooooo great and looking good!

Well done and keep it up! Don't be too hard with yourself for a few pounds. There is always next week and if you keep your efforts going then you will reach the results you long for.
  • Jellyson26
    Options
    Amazing!!! Truely amazing!!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss so far is fantastic. And dont let the scales get you down. 0.2lb is just a wee-wee away :laugh:

You look great and are a true inspiration.
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    well done you dont seem half the woman you were (good thing) and you two also support the best team lol --toon army
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! So happy for you....well done! Your transformation is nothing short of incredible....and you inspire me!!! :)
  • wright2396
    Options
    Awesome story. You are doing great.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words :) I really shouldn't let such a short distance away from my 100 hit me so hard. It's amazing how hard and controling your mind and expectations truely can be. CRUEL CRUEL WORLD! But on a positive note :)
    I went shopping today and I COULD FIT A 14/16!!!! I started on this program wearing a 26/28!!! IM IN SHOCK! The 18's are WAY TOO BIG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!