New girl around town :)

Options
Hello everyone :)

Thought I would introduce myself and see if anybody was in a similar boat to me! :P

I'm Sophie, I'm 23 and living in Manchester. Reason for wanting to lose weight:

Well, a number of reasons. When I'm not happy with my weight it affects my life in other ways, I get down and self concious, feel that everyone is staring at me! I am a size 16 at the moment, and I'd love to get down to a 12. A few years ago, I weighed my heaviest at 252lb. I was very unhappy at this time, and went on a diet that meant I dropped it off very quickly, and went down to my lowest weight of 174lb. I currently weigh 212lb, and would love for my first goal to be to get to 174lb as soon as I can :)

If anyone is in a similar situation please feel free to add me :) I've heard many good things about the online support that's offered on MFP and am really excited, hope I can use it well.

Hope everyone is good :)

Sophie
xo

Replies

• Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I started at 232 and have dropped 37 lbs, and it's totally been due to the support here! Feel free to add me!
  • rakshakeller
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • mygoal38
    mygoal38 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal - hopefully you will love this app/site - it has really done me some good! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • hair_princess
    Options
    Welcome...the support here is amazing!!! Feel free to add me:)