Lose weight in 8

Options
Has anyone ever done the lose weight in 8 series from Excercise TV?? I got it, it was on sale for $4 and has an eating plan. I have not felt this good in a long time, a little hungry at times, but I have been able to manage that :) I just wonder what people think of the work outs? I have done 2 and hate the trainers and excercises as much as I hate Jillian and the 30 day shred LOL:) Just wondering, and passing it on if anyone is interested in somethin new.

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Do you have to eat special food?
  • missinmybiscuits
    missinmybiscuits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    $4 sounds like a bargain to me -- I'm so glad that you're feeling great! Let us know how you're liking it! :)
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Do you have to eat special food?

No special food, it just gives you guidelines for healthy foods and it is higher protien and good carbs through out the day. i have felt so good since i started eating this way. it is restrictive on the foods allowed, but i am actually liking the flavors :)
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    $4 sounds like a bargain to me -- I'm so glad that you're feeling great! Let us know how you're liking it! :)

LOVE it!! Praying hard to stick to it over the weekend!!! that is the hardest. and I am getting a great burn in the mornings!!!