Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need friends with experience running a half

I would love a few more friends with experience running a half marathon. I have just begun to train for one and would appreciate the help and advice of those more experienced.

Replies

• skfj5
    skfj5 Posts: 70
    I've only run one and am training for my second...but you can add me!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Feel free to add me. I done 6 over a span of 20 years. Some the smart, healthy way, some not so much. I am slow, but steady. I'm doing the Indy Women's half marathon again next september. I am not a cold weather runner, but have taken my runs inside to the treadmill. Good luck to you!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Me too! I'm shooting for my first half this spring.
  • Carrotz5
    Carrotz5 Posts: 31 Member
    I've run a 25K in the past and I am currently training for a 10K (looking at increasing my speed this time around). Feel free to add me if you want! Having runner friends is a huge help!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    My sister would be a good one to ask
    ChRiStA_1983

she has given me a lot of great advice about running etc.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    I am running the Las Vegas half marathon in.....17 days! This is my second time running it....please feel free to add me, love reading and talking to other runners! :)
  • jill07
    jill07 Posts: 90 Member
    You can add me- I have run 2 halfs and just ran my first full last month. I will start training again in a couple wks for the Disney Princess half in February.