Turbo Fire Advanced - Worth It?

Options
I love my turbo fire, but I'm getting bored with the DVD's I have. I am considering purchasing the Advanced DVD's - just wndering if anyone has them and if you feel it's worth it!

Thanks!

Replies

• sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    It is totally worth it!! I love Fire 60 and HIIT 30. I got mine off of EBay.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I can't really give an opinion because I haven't tried them yet, however, I did invest in them recently & they should be here shortly. I wanted the program to extend past 12 weeks (wanted the full 20) and couldn't help but feel jipped that I could see the schedule with the workouts, but didn't have them to do....so I went ahead and bought them.

I don't think you can really go wrong with Chalene or TF. I can't wait to get into them.
  • steph_arena
    Options
    You might want to hold off..apparently there are some new TF workouts in the works!
  • smpreston
    smpreston Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting them just to see HIIT 30. I also feel that they should have been included. They list them on the P90X/TurboFire Hybrid schedule too. You also have to hunt around the website to find just the DVD's. They are usualy packed in a kit with Recovery Formula and weighted gloves.
  • CLee633
    CLee633 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If you love Turbo Fire, then I would try Turbo Jam. I heard it's really good. :happy: