just started

Options
:tongue: hi all my name is jaime.
i have just joined and i need all the help i can get. I have struggled with my weight a long time it feels like have been on a diet forever.
so please help

Replies

• abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is really a great tool, and if you follow the basic rules, you'll succeed! Best of luck to you; feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome. You need to stop calling it a diet and start making it a lifestyle. Good luck.
  • apaladore
    Options
    Hi Jamie! My mane is Joyce and I also just started this week and have already lost a little over 2 pounds! I have found it amazing the difference it makes when you log in everything that goes in your mouth, I thought I was really being careful about what I was eating but the first day proved me very wrong when I actually added up the calories. Having a place to log my exercise and water has made memucvh more accountable! Good luck to you!
  • veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Don't think of it as a diet - think of it as adopting a new healthy lifestyle. You'll see other benefits as well as weight loss, I'm sure.

Good luck - you can do it!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome. You need to stop calling it a diet and start making it a lifestyle. Good luck.
    ^ agreed
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jaime. Thanks for adding me as your friend. You will love it here and will be so motivated to continue on this healthy journey. Make some good friends and your stay here will be that much better. I love my MFP friends. They are always so motivating and inspirational. I look forward to seeing what they are up to and I definitely enjoy their compliments of my efforts. It makes me go that much more to achieve my goals. Lets do this!
  • christieinfante
    Options
    Nicely said!:wink:
  • htmeadows
    Options
    :tongue: hi all my name is jaime.
    i have just joined and i need all the help i can get. I have struggled with my weight a long time it feels like have been on a diet forever.
    so please help

Jaime,

The really great news (to me) is that by joining MFP, you are no longer on a "diet". MFP is a great way to take hold of your eating habits and turn them into healthy ones. It is pure math. Follow the program, and you WILL lose weight.

Best wishes...

-Howard