The scale didn't move this week but...

Options
I lost inches all over! I just started mesuring last week so I don't have a base line from when I started. This morning I did my weekly weigh in and was disappointed because I didn't loose. But last week was SO STRESSFUL that I didn't exercise like I have been and I ate which is what I do when I'm stressed. But tonight I mesured, all my "parts" and lost inches all around!!! So excited. I've always said that the number on the scale means nothing to the number in my pants. :wink:

Replies

• magnolia1077
    Options
    I lost inches all over! I just started mesuring last week so I don't have a base line from when I started. This morning I did my weekly weigh in and was disappointed because I didn't loose. But last week was SO STRESSFUL that I didn't exercise like I have been and I ate which is what I do when I'm stressed. But tonight I mesured, all my "parts" and lost inches all around!!! So excited. I've always said that the number on the scale means nothing to the number in my pants. :wink:
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am trying to get a friend onto this site also. I did her measurements today and we are working out together 5 days a week. She's definitely one of those pounds vs. inches people. I try to explain to her it doesn't matter what the scale says, it's about the inches! I want to prove that to her when I remeasure her in a couple weeks.

Keep up the good work! Soon you'll be at your goal!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, congratulations!!! I think the inches tell far more than the numbers on the scale.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Inches count, too!!! Keep at it!:flowerforyou:
  • hockeyops
    hockeyops Posts: 15
    Options
    Stay on track. Step by step you climb the stairs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!