FACE PICS WITH 10 POUND LOSS

Options

Replies

• angelapolite
    Options
    it has been a long journey since having my daughter but im definetly proud of my progress although its been kinda slow at times n i fall off here n there but nonetheless get back on

Just stick with it, even through the slow times. Keep in mind to where you want to be!
  • Ameaks
    Ameaks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love seeing weight loss in my face. You look awesome
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    it has been a long journey since having my daughter but im definetly proud of my progress although its been kinda slow at times n i fall off here n there but nonetheless get back on

Just stick with it, even through the slow times. Keep in mind to where you want to be!

i know..all i keep thinking about was a few yrs back when i was at 145 and how great i felt and my size 9 jeans : ( but i still got em and they will definetly fit soon
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Pretty girl! You look great!
  • tiffanepiphany
    tiffanepiphany Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous in both pics, but the definition from your weightloss is amazing! Great job!!
  • angelapolite
    Options

i know..all i keep thinking about was a few yrs back when i was at 145 and how great i felt and my size 9 jeans : ( but i still got em and they will definetly fit soon

YES! Keep at it and you WILL!
  • yannasmommy145
    Options
    thank you all...
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Well done. I get married next May and if only my face slims down between now and then i'd be happy, for the wedding pictures!! I'm also doing 30DS on day 2 (although re-starting after failed attempts of full 30 days). Good luck! x
  • yannasmommy145
    Options
    That is fantastic. Well done. I get married next May and if only my face slims down between now and then i'd be happy, for the wedding pictures!! I'm also doing 30DS on day 2 (although re-starting after failed attempts of full 30 days). Good luck! x
    IM GETTING MARRIED IN AUGUST SO IM TRYING TO LOSE 40 MOREPOUNDS FROM HERE TIL THEN HOPEFULLY SOONER AND UR FACE WILL DEFINETLY GET SLIMMER ...THEMORE WEIGHT U LOSE THE SLIMMER UR FACE WILL GET : )
  • anitabenson83
    Options
    Gorgeous! Congratulations!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You look great!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    thanks u guys...its made a lil difference on my waist but my face is like whoooo u really notice it

I can relate! See?

Pollydoublechins.jpg
  • yannasmommy145
    Options
    thanks u guys...its made a lil difference on my waist but my face is like whoooo u really notice it

I can relate! See?

Pollydoublechins.jpg

WHOOOOOOOO GOOD JOB!!!
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    Thanks, Yannasmommy :)

You look pretty awesome yourself!!!!

Isn't it nice to see the progress? Even though, day to day, I sometimes get discouraged...............to see these pics side-by-side kind of amazed me.

Keep up the good work!!! You're doing great :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • yannasmommy145
    Options
    Thanks, Yannasmommy :)

You look pretty awesome yourself!!!!

Isn't it nice to see the progress? Even though, day to day, I sometimes get discouraged...............to see these pics side-by-side kind of amazed me.

Keep up the good work!!! You're doing great :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    THANK U...HOW MUCH HAVE U LOST
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!!!
  • yannasmommy145
    Options
    THANKS
  • Pollywog39
    Options

Since I started MFP in Mid-August, I've lost about 10 lbs. Since I started this quest, nearly 20 :)
  • yannasmommy145
    Options

Since I started MFP in Mid-August, I've lost about 10 lbs. Since I started this quest, nearly 20 :)
    WOW..IT SEEMS LIKE UVE LOST SOO MUCH MORE...AWESOME
  • yannasmommy145
    Options

WOW..IT SEEMS LIKE UVE LOST SOO MUCH MORE...AWESOME
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!