Dear Collar Bones

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
It's nice to see you again!! It's been awhile!

Anyone else have a body part coming out now that you are losing weight???

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    It's nice to see you again!! It's been awhile!

Anyone else have a body part coming out now that you are losing weight???
  • kimd983
    kimd983 Posts: 39
    Options
    not yet but i can't wait. that title made me LAUGH! thanks! and CONGRATS on finding yours again. LOVE IT!

way to go:wink::smile: :happy: :tongue:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I've had a recent appearance of my collar bones as well!! Especially when i move my shoulders around they're coming back to visit. hahaha.

the definition in my legs is also starting to show itself.
    yay!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I've had a recent appearance of my collar bones as well!! Especially when i move my shoulders around they're coming back to visit. hahaha.

the definition in my legs is also starting to show itself.
    yay!

It's a great feeling! I am just starting to feel more feminine if that makes sense. My limbs, etc are just more defined now since losing weight but since I exercise with weights most everything seems to be coming back ok!!! LOL
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    not yet but i can't wait. that title made me LAUGH! thanks! and CONGRATS on finding yours again. LOVE IT!

way to go:wink::smile: :happy: :tongue:

Yours will be here in no time!! They like to show up suddenly and help motivate us even more!! :)
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just have to look in the mirror at my collar bones for a while. It makes me feel so good! And hey, I found some ribs somewhere in there, too! And who'd have thought that I'd have a waist? Hee hee! I love it!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Not yet , but will be so happy to feel my ribs again.:happy:
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    :smile: That's awesome!

I've noticed this past month that my shoulders and biceps are getting more defined and I like it.

(BTW, I've been away for a week and am happy to be back. I mean, I was on a wonderful tour with a musical ensemble doing what I love to do, but musicians also like to eat and drink well. I gained about two pounds. But the food was incredible. Anyone who goes to Minneapolis MUST go to Hell's Kitchen for breakfast. Must. ) I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the return of your collar bones!! :laugh:

I can see my wrists again and my cankles (calf and ankle combo) are slowly leaving town too.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    hahaha congrats.

I remember when I had lost a lot of weight a few years ago and while I didn't really see my transformation, I saw that my collar bones were popping out and I thought that was the sexiest thing i have seen on myself. I was so excited.

I can't wait to see them again :wink:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I saw calf definition the other day, I mean REAL definition, and not just when I flex my feet. I was all smiles for about an hour after that.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow, I think I might actually see some bone structure in my face coming out too. Hip hip hooorayyy!!! :drinker:
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Dear double chin,

Bye bye! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have a little bit of a waist now. Hi there waist, where ya been? I missed you. Some hips have disappeared. Sorry hips but I won't miss you. Good riddance. :laugh: