Fitness addict gained 60lbs to demonstrate how to lose weigh

Options
This is a really interesting blog about a fitness freak who gained loads of weight to show people how to get back into shape.

It's worth a look, it is rather interesting!

http://www.fit2fat2fit.com/

Almost the weekend guys! :)

xx

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    someone who is addicted to fitness, and gained weight for a few months, is not the same as someone who has been overweight their whole life trying to adopt a new lifestyle.........but still interesting.
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    He was on Dr Oz yesterday- he's now really struggling to lose the weight, and even though he was in superb shape he was huffing after doing a couple push ups.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    someone who is addicted to fitness, and gained weight for a few months, is not the same as someone who has been overweight their whole life trying to adopt a new lifestyle.........but still interesting.

^ Word.
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    He was on Dr Oz yesterday- he's now really struggling to lose the weight, and even though he was in superb shape he was huffing after doing a couple push ups.

Yeah, I saw him on there too last night. I think he will get it back under control and lose it. He made the comment of how he learned that certain foods are really addictive. Now he feels our pain!! :sad:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing this! i wonder if it will be as easy to get back as he anticipates or not. i'm going to keep up with this fella'. i think it's pretty cool that someone who seems to have been crazy fit all their life would walk on the otherside for a bit to gain some perspective. sure, it's not the same as being overweight your whole life and starting from scratch, but with fitness level, once you stop, you lose it. so it's not going to be some easy thing for this guy to accomplish this, whether he started out fit or not. i give him kudos!
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    thnx..the site is,or shall i say, this is different. I would never think for someone to do this unless they are really confident in what they are doing. In which he looks extremely confident. Hmmmmm, worth giving it a try though.!, maybe next2months.
  • Somiac
    Somiac Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that he has the same pants as me? ....LOL
  • tonyaj77
    Options
    i understand what the intention was but i hate when ppl think that "oh this is so easy, just put the fork down". if it was a simple as that no one would have issues and obesity would be taking over the country. besides getting winded faster, he will never truely know what we as overweight ppl go thru. im glad he's starting to realize that this is such a bigger issue than put the fork down.