My Friendship...

Options
My friendship isn't dependent on the number of times you post to my wall in a week. I don't need you to write a note with a friend request if you don't have anything in particular to say, or don't feel like writing at the time. If you don't log in for a few weeks for whatever reason, that's probably none of my business, and I'll still be your friend when you get back on the wagon. I'm not obsessed with only being friends who give me LOTS OF FEEDBACK ALL THE TIME! I won't delete you if the amount of support you feel like giving is once every few months, or once a day; I'll appreciate it either way. No, I'm not trying to "get a big friends list #", but so what if I end up getting one? I don't have a maximum threshold for the number of friends I can enjoy.

I'd like friends who use this site however it works for them, seem interesting in some way, and don't pressure people to make arbitrary comments at least once a week.

Replies

• MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You sound like my kind of friend :)
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    2 thumbs up
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My feelings exactly. I think it's weird how crazy people get about their MFP friends lists. I could care less if someone writes a message in their friend request. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here for support and anyone who has anything to offer at all, I'm open to being friends with them!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    love it! very well said!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Love it, however I did send you a friend request, because frankly I love seeing what others post. I find it a great source of inspiration and I seriously need it these days! ack!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    My friendship isn't dependent on the number of times you post to my wall in a week. I don't need you to write a note with a friend request if you don't have anything in particular to say, or don't feel like writing at the time. If you don't log in for a few weeks for whatever reason, that's probably none of my business, and I'll still be your friend when you get back on the wagon. I'm not obsessed with only being friends who give me LOTS OF FEEDBACK ALL THE TIME! I won't delete you if the amount of support you feel like giving is once every few months, or once a day; I'll appreciate it either way. No, I'm not trying to "get a big friends list #", but so what if I end up getting one? I don't have a maximum threshold for the number of friends I can enjoy.

I'd like friends who use this site however it works for them, seem interesting in some way, and don't pressure people to make arbitrary comments at least once a week.

LIKE!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    Ditto
  • gvswaim
    Options
    very well said :)
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Completely agree!
  • brit49