Keep or exchange

Options
Hello everybody!

I need your opinion !
I got these super sexy pair of jeans for my birthday, but after trying them on, I discovered that even if the make my butt look good, they give me a little muffin top :(
I am 3 to 5 lbs away from my goal, and I’m not sure if they will fit or not. I’m starting to fit in old jeans that I never thought I would wear again!

I’m afraid that if I go ahead and exchange, they will look loose after a while. I hate being in-between sizes!

What would you do?

Replies

• hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Keep them! Core strength training and tighten up them abs and your muffin top will go away!!!! Besides it gives you something to look forward too!
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Keep them! Core strength training and tighten up them abs and your muffin top will go away!!!! Besides it gives you something to look forward too!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would keep them and call them goal jeans. Try them on every couple of weeks and with excercise and eating right, they will fit and look great in no time. 3 to 5lbs can make a difference and with ab toning goodbye muffin top.

Last time I went shopping i bought a pair of jeans a size too small. When I got them home, i could not get them up my theighs. Now, they go up around my hips, but still a big gap to close. They will fit eventually, and knowing I don't want to waste my money, so I better make my body fit them. LOL.
  • MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    3-5 pounds doesn't necessarily make you go down a size, if there is significant muffin top, you may want to drop another 3-5 pounds. BUT 3-5 pounds may be just what you need, especially if you keep your weight around your mid section. I would keep them, not pay attention to pounds, and work out until they fit (if the only thing keeping them from fitting is actual fat, and not things you cannot change, like the width of your hips).:smile:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely keep them. You WILL get in to them and look amazing.
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Keep. Abs 3 X a week. Yeah, they will fit in no time!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Totally keep them! Core toning will help with the fit and who doesn't want nice jeans that make their rear look good?
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I say keep them! You sound like me...5lbs from my goal weight and a pair of jeans that fit (other then the muffin top) the jeans are hanging in my closet and they are my target jeans and I hope to fit into them properly by Christmas.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm gonna have to see you in them to make an informed decision. How about a front, side and back view?
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I've got to 32" waist and was gonna get some Levi's but I'd really like a 30 " waist and as they are like £55-£60 new , if I get some for size I am now and then lose again as fast as I have last month they aren't going to fit me long!... or wondering if I should wait until I get to my goal weight (another 25lbs to go) and then see what size I am and get some?

As you've already bought yours I'd keep them until them I fit them!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm gonna have to see you in them to make an informed decision. How about a front, side and back view?

you make my day :laugh:
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Keep!!!
  • Hassiri
    Options
    Thanks guys!

I will keep them ! As for pics, I'm to shy to show lol
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    How do they fit in the legs? The reason I ask is because I have a pair that I got in Feb as goal pants. They used to fit in the legs, but not the tummy. Well now, they fit great in the tummy, but are too loose in the legs. That would be my only concern.