Zumba... funny

Options
Pocket_Pixi
Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
A friend of mine posted this on facebook the other day and I thought i would share. I am pretty sure this is exactly what I look like while doing Zumba.

6rhu457

Replies

• betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    If we even look that good! Funny stuff :laugh:
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yeah, there's a class going on when I get morning workouts in, and I'm reasonably certain that any video footage of the things I see could earn me some major bucks! No offense. :)
  • emcupp
    emcupp Posts: 43
    Options
    haha!! That is awesome!
  • Meg2012
    Meg2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine posted this on facebook the other day and I thought i would share. I am pretty sure this is exactly what I look like while doing Zumba.

6rhu457

I'm a Zumba instructor & I FREAKIN LOVE THIS! :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    The first place that eliminates mirrors in the Zumba room gets my money.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Options
    I approached Zumba like I do with everything in life... with great humor, I like to pretend I rock at it but in all honesty I am a completely uncoordinated dorky white girl that lacks a whole lot of rhythm but I do have fun. When my friend posted this I laughed so hard and told her I was pretty sure I looked worse than the 2 girls in the bottom picture.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Options
    The first place that eliminates mirrors in the Zumba room gets my money.

The place I do my Zumba has no mirrors, its wonderful lol its one of the reasons I go there.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Nope, I know I look like the second picture (possibly worse). But I'm like the honey badger. I don't give a *kitten*.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Stolen for my facebook :laugh:
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    A good friend of mine is constantly asking me to go to Zumba classes with her. This is exactly why I don't :ohwell:
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    THIS is why I am very thankful they turn all the lights except one off for Zumba class where I go!!!!!!
  • Peanutmanda
    Options
    Haha, That is awesome!!! And totally true!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Options
    A good friend of mine is constantly asking me to go to Zumba classes with her. This is exactly why I don't :ohwell:

do it... seriously do it. I got my best friend to come with me. At frist she was all OMG no please don't make me go, I suck, I look stupid etc. etc. now she texts me every thursday morning "We are going to Zumba tonight right???!"

The thing with it is, you don't have to be awesome, you just have to go have fun and let loose a bit. Its possibly the best stress reliever because you spend so much time laughing, at least I do.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    do it... seriously do it. I got my best friend to come with me. At frist she was all OMG no please don't make me go, I suck, I look stupid etc. etc. now she texts me every thursday morning "We are going to Zumba tonight right???!"

The thing with it is, you don't have to be awesome, you just have to go have fun and let loose a bit. Its possibly the best stress reliever because you spend so much time laughing, at least I do.

This exactly. It's so fun!
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hahaha that is awesome and so true. I love zumba, i do 4 classes a week at my gym and i wouldn't trade it for anything else. Who cares how it looks as long as you are hurting when your done and feel great at the same time!!! :0)
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Soo True!!! My friend and I tried out the Zumba for the first time at her home and her husband was watching us just laughing his *kitten* off because we look like we have serious learning disabilities. It's much harder than it looks!!!
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    Now that's hilarious. For me, it's more of a picture of a deer caught in headlights. :noway:
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I approached Zumba like I do with everything in life... with great humor, I like to pretend I rock at it but in all honesty I am a completely uncoordinated dorky white girl that lacks a whole lot of rhythm but I do have fun. When my friend posted this I laughed so hard and told her I was pretty sure I looked worse than the 2 girls in the bottom picture.

That is soooooooooo me! That is why I exercise at home, not even my dog sees me exercise.