Just dropping by to say Hi!

Options
I am a newbie...I guess you would say...seeings I just joined a few minutes ago. :laugh: I have some weight to lose and I want to wish everyone the best of luck throughout their weight loss journey and keep up the great work with all your success!

Replies

• circuitgirl2005
    circuitgirl2005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie...I guess you would say...seeings I just joined a few minutes ago. :laugh: I have some weight to lose and I want to wish everyone the best of luck throughout their weight loss journey and keep up the great work with all your success!
  • jburris904
    Options
    I am new to this group too. I have been doing it for almost a week. It really helps me keep track of what I eat. I love it. I wish everyone luck with their weight loss. I have about 50 lbs. to lose by this fall.
  • Cresthilllulu
    Options
    Best wishes to both of you and welcome. This is a great site with alot of interesting people on it who share some great ides on dieting, excercise and recipes. Good Luck!!!!:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you. Its a great place to find new friends.

Enjoy and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: I wish there was something like this when I was younger:happy: I am sure this site will help you . You'll get plenty of support, good luck.:drinker:
  • circuitgirl2005
    circuitgirl2005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everybody for big welcome to the site...It means alot to have people who care! This site is so awesome! Now, I just need to figure out how most of it works though! :laugh: Once again, Thanks!!