before and after reversal!!

Options
Ok guys, as im new to this and im doing this post for motivation!! I am petrified!! I am going to post a photo of what i looked like 2 and a half years ago at my ideal weight and a photo of me now. Im really scared because this is me admitting how much weight ive put on!! :S but i have to do this to spur me on and show me how good i will feel once i lose the weight again ... so the first two are me BEFORE and the last 2 are me NOW...i have a lot of work to do :(

Before

GowerMay2006001.jpg
cv.jpg

now :-(
0492.jpg
0872.jpg

Replies

• deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am confident that you're experiencing some fantastic results, but it's extremely hard to make a comparison with those pictures. JUST SAYIN...
  • sianieee27
    sianieee27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thats the thing, there are no results yet lol the first 2 is when i weighed around 140 pounds, the last 2 i am up to 205 pounds which is me now :(

i am doing this for my own motivation i guess to show me what i need to do!! my bottom half seems to have been the worst hit :( x
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    thats the thing, there are no results yet lol the first 2 is when i weighed around 140 pounds, the last 2 i am up to 205 pounds which is me now :(

i am doing this for my own motivation i guess to show me what i need to do!! my bottom half seems to have been the worst hit :( x

Hey hun, this is a great idea! If you need support feel free to add me :)
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    You can do it:) Just stay motivated, get some support, watch your calories and exercise!! :-) Honestly, you don't look like you weigh 205lbs at all!! I still think you look good :-)
  • LittleVikki
    LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

Well, you've come to the right place with a little hard work and dedication theres no reason why you can't get back to the way you were! You can do this just believe in yourself and soon enough you can post the photos the other way around ;)

Good luck xx
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You'll do great! I started at 204 in July. :smile: Good luck!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It 's the reason we're all here. Just don't get discouraged. The healthier you is inside just waiting to reappear. Welcome and good luck. :drinker:
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You are adorable both before and after the weight factor. I am sure you felt more confident before and now you feel the difference in how you can/can't move around as agile as before.....been there too. Waking up to the realization that things have gotten a lil out of hand is half the battle. Just plug away and log in your calorie intake every day, go to the gym or take walks and slowly but surly you will revolve back to the person you want to be. I am on my way back down too. MFP has made it so much easier than the first time I lost when I was diagnosed with diabetes and doc wanted to put me on meds right away and I pleaded for time to show him what I could do with diet and exercise....just a few months later I was sure the lab got my blood mixed up with someone much more fit, because the cholesterol was within normal range and the glucose reading was normal. I impressed myself and my doctor. YOU can do this :-D
  • godslilgerl
    godslilgerl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW THAT WOULD HAVE TOTALLY BEEN ME IF I HAD POSTED REVERSAL PICTURES...YOU WILL GET THERE SOON GOOD LUCK! =)
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

Love the Barcelona pic!
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I understand you want to be comfortable in your own skin. However, it's nothing to be ashamed of! We are all in this together and all here for the same purpose! I think at both sizes you are a very pretty young lady! You are on the right path to success! Good luck!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,120 Member
    Options
    Good idea on the "reversal" pics.

You will lose that weight.
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are so attractive! You will get there once you are ready and determined; and it sounds like you are. Good luck to you! I agree...you don't look like you are 205 lbs.
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It is so easy to let the weight creep up on you and having a picture of you from before at your ideal weight is a great motivator. You will do amazing and will find such great support here. Good luck!!! Feel free to add me :)