Old member, new attitude!

Options
Hi all! I've been logging on here for about a year and a half now. I decided to try and support others more and share/learn secrets, recipes, and workouts. I am a gym junkie and love clean eating and healthy cooking. :)

Replies

• fitnessGETZeasy
    fitnessGETZeasy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey, there! I'm the same way. I have mostly used it for logging my food to keep myself on track, but I think it's high time to start supporting peeps too! Side note, I'm from St Lous. GO RAMS!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    Friend me!! I love this site!! I also am a gym junkie, and I eat healthy too!!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    Friend me!! We have similar goals & attitudes!!

:smile:
  • Pauly49
    Pauly49 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I accidentally invented a protein shake that tastes JUST like chocolate pudding. I make one every day now!

- 2 cups of skim milk
    - 4 scoops of Premier Protein Powder (chocolate)

Mix it together in a shaker bottle and put it in the fridge overnight. Once it sets in the fridge for awhile, it turns to a very pudding-like consistency and it tastes awesome! It's approximately 600 calories and 90 grams of protein total.

I split it over 3 of my 6 daily meals so it saves a lot of time.
  • Pauly49
    Options
    Another thing I eat 2-3 times daily is oatmeal. I mix in:

- Altern sweetener
    - Sugar-free syrup
    - Butter sprinkles (it's like 10 calories)

And one other tip... if you are breakfast-crazy like I am, you can make healthy and low-cal french toast by using whole grain bread and Egg Beaters instead of eggs. One of these times, I can share my protein pancake recipe, too... I just have to remember it first because I haven't made it in awhile :)

Later, all!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums!
  • AnnaBanana382
    Options
    Another thing I eat 2-3 times daily is oatmeal. I mix in:

- Altern sweetener
    - Sugar-free syrup
    - Butter sprinkles (it's like 10 calories)

And one other tip... if you are breakfast-crazy like I am, you can make healthy and low-cal french toast by using whole grain bread and Egg Beaters instead of eggs. One of these times, I can share my protein pancake recipe, too... I just have to remember it first because I haven't made it in awhile :)

Later, all!

Thanks for the recipe ideas! I love oatmeal, and french toast .. ok, mostly I love breakfast. So thanks! :)
  • Pauly49
    Options
    You're welcome, Anna!