Sydney Gal looking for friends

Options
Good morning world!

I'm 39, from Sydney.

I am currently doing the Michelle Bridges 12WBT (Round 3) program and am looking for friends that are also doing this journey and also anyone else on a weight loss journey.

Hope we can all motivate each other

:smile:

Replies

• koalasue
    koalasue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am currently doing Michelle Bridges on the xbox connect. Is that what you are doing? I have been on awhile but have not been serious but now a month ago my dr diagnosed me with type 2 diabetes and I am on medication. Told me if I lost the weight and stuck to a plan I would be ok. I am over one month now and doing well. Could use a friend on here.
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 35 and from Wollongong - feel free to add me. I'm doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred at the moment - don't have any Michelle Bridges ones yet :)
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing any weight loss workout program, just calorie counting and walking......welcome to the site and good luck!
  • kantone999
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We're all in this togetrher...
  • felicity866
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I am 49 and on the mid north coast of NSW....we are all in the same boat so feel free to add me...we need all the cheering fans we can get...lol...
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :happy:
  • pavery52
    Options
    HEY! I AM ALSO DIABETIC SINCE 2004. tAKING 4 MEDS FOR IT. mY DIETICIAN PUT ME ON WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM CALLED MYFITNESSPAL.COM. i WEIGH 227. LAST VISIT TO DIETICIAN I WAS 234. SO 7 LB LOSS. I WANT SO BADLY TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT AND GET OFF THE MEDS. I AM 59 AND MORE SERIOUS ABOUT MY HEALTH THAN EVER BEFORE, AFTER ALL I HAVE TWO LITTLE GRANDSONS I NEED TO BE IN SHAPE FOR .THEY ARE ALMOST TWO AND 2 MONTHS APART. KEEP IN TOUCH. PAT
  • Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 and I live in western Sydney. I'm not doing the Michelle Bridges thing although I would love to, finances just don't allow it. Feel free to add me and we can do this together. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • pavery52
    Options
    have not done well since thanksgiving. Sister passed away and its been ever since. saw my dietitcian yesterday , trying to get back on track. walked 25 minutes. hope to walk today. wish me luck.