Wanting to lose 70 lbs who is with me?

Options
I am just starting back with MFP and im looking for some people that are at the level im at and wanting to lose about 70lbs add me and we will do it together!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya girl!
  • CMD222
    CMD222 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have about 60 and just started today!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Welcome, I am looking to lose anouther 50 lbs or so. I just lost 31.3. Feel free to add me if you like.:smile:
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Welcome, I am looking to lose anouther 50 lbs or so. I just lost 31.3. Feel free to add me if you like.:smile:
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I've got over 100 to lose yet, but you're in good company with lots to lose and MFP is the way to go! I love it here!
  • kantone999
    Options
    I said 52 to lose but I may need to go to 60 when I get there and see how I look. Feel free to add me.
  • Qns1980
    Qns1980 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am with you, I need to lose about 80!
  • fyceasar
    Options
    I DO!!!
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have about 55 left to lose. Please add me. Love having friends with similar goals.
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just added u....I need to lose more than 70lbs myself but would be happy if I lost 70lbs...Before this sight I lost a total of over 42lbs and then joined this site so Im all about losing weight....Its hard and the more support, help and tips you get trying to lose weight the better the outcome...PS I am also in a weight lost study and just found out that people who sleep less than 5 hours a night have a 50% chance of being over weight and people that sleep 6 hours a night are at a 25% chance of being over weight....so try to get at least 7-9 hours of sleep a night...good luck my friend......
  • WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im wanting to lose 80 but ill settle for 60, definetly going to add you!
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70 more pounds to get my BMI in the "healthy" range. I'll race you to it! The loser buys the winner some fat free ice-cream.
  • Brianne1982
    Options
    I am right there with you!!!!!!! I want to loose 100lbs...and I have a way to go!!!!!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We're in about the same sitch. I'll send you a FR. :)
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT !!
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70 lbs too!