Insanity

Options
Is anyone doing the insanity workout with Shaun T? I stared Monday. It is by far the hardest workouts I have ever done! I could hardly walk until today I feel better.

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Insanity is INSANE...but push through, keep pushing play and the limits are endless. After the 60 days have past, you will feel a great sense of accomplishment! DIG DEEPER!
  • michbennett
    Options
    I am pushing through. I have been dreading the workouts thus far but I am looking forward to tomorrow morning because I am not as sore. I have gone through a lot of Bio-Freeze & Advil this week..lol I can't wait to see what kind of shape I'm in after this is over. I will be more than ready to hit the slopes. I am hoping to fit into my skinny ski pants!
  • 1songblue
    Options
    I had started it late summer, had to stop because I was moving, and restarted it last week. I love it! I haven't seen huge results on the scale but I can already see results physically. Luckily I have someone doing it with me, it's hard to keep motivated when every day is boot camp! :)
  • 1songblue
    Options
    I
  • michbennett
    Options
    Just finished a round... Loved it and am starting a hybrid insanity p90x round on Monday. hope you enjoy it as much as I did, real sense of challenge and accomplishment each day you give it your all.... Think fetal position in a pool of your own sweat when you really really bring it.
    I have never sweat so much during a workout!
  • michbennett
    Options
    I don't have a partner to keep me motivated. Just me and the 4:30 am wake up call. I have been getting up early for a couple of months now and It's become routine. Love it! Good luck!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I just started Wednesday. I'm loving it!
  • amybarry76
    Options
    I am on round 2. I love/hate it.