Beer Night.......who's with me?

Options
Momkat65
Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
I had a work day from the place no one wants to spend eternity.......H..E ..double.L....you get the idea
coworkers...patients...phone calls..emergencies......admin..high stress......geeeeezzzzzuuuussssssssss cry min neeeee .....
Eff Words with capital F's
Had to stop on the drive home to pick up beer for serious coping assistance.
It was like everyone had insanity moments and I was the only sane one.
.........Calgon..(beer rather) take me AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Replies

• katesbeach
    katesbeach Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mmmm beer. I'm hitting up my local bar for $2 Magic Hat drafts tomorrow. That'll solve anybody's troubles! Hope your night gets better!
  • ProjectSara
    ProjectSara Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Haha. I had one of those days yesterday. Blew it off last night with dancing and tequila! It worked quite well, if I do say so myself.

:drinker:
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am-but tonight's beverage of choice is mike's hard lemonade-black cherry. OMG. sweet. and it put me way over calories. Oh well, worth it. tomorrow is a new day. Some days call for adult beverages for coping....that's all there is to it.

:wink:
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Yeah I could totally go for a beer night. I've been dry for quite a while now. All this fall beer is passing me by.
  • Momkat65
    Options
    Thank goodness I have tomorrow off....I can't handle babysitting any more grown adults through their periods....and that includes the men I work with ...lol
  • Momkat65
    Options
    not my normal coping mechanism.....but works tonight
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    That would be my Beer Therapy scheduled for Friday, 11/18/2011 at 7pmEST... My beer therapist, Rob will make sure I am well taken care of! LOL!!!!!
  • Momkat65
    Options
    Can Rob fly out West to assist me? I need a ROB.
  • cramernh
    Options

Negative, Rob is working the entire shift here in New Hampshire and sends me alerts on facebook that he is expecting me for his therapy session! LOL!
  • Momkat65
    Options

Negative, Rob is working the entire shift here in New Hampshire and sends me alerts on facebook that he is expecting me for his therapy session! LOL!

But.......you could reschedule with Rob, right? Rob probably needs a rest from YOUR appts....... Mine is an EMERGENCY appt....Send Rob to West Coast......serious sympathy requested
    wwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I don't have a Rob of my own
  • Momkat65
    Options
    Passing a beer to you
  • cramernh
    Options

But.......you could reschedule with Rob, right? Rob probably needs a rest from YOUR appts....... Mine is an EMERGENCY appt....Send Rob to West Coast......serious sympathy requested
    wwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I don't have a Rob of my own

Its a group therapy-session tonight... I have a party of 8 people - thats an awful lot of beer and margarita treatments to have to postpone.. sorry! LOL!!!!
  • TabChav
    Options
    Been thinking about it since this morning! Half an hour till knock off time and then I'm making my first after graft draft priority number one! Tick tock....
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    hmmmm

homer-beer.gif
  • Momkat65
    Options
    Is Homer dancing in the beer raining on him???? or hopping mad because beer is going to waste?
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Is Homer dancing in the beer raining on him???? or hopping mad because beer is going to waste?

Well if it's anything like me right now, then he's dancing for joy with his mouth open
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Tequila baby!!! Less calories!
  • FattyMcFat123
    FattyMcFat123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I just turned 21 on the 14th of November. $hittest birthday ever but I totally plan on celebrating this weekend.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Tequila baby!!! Less calories!

My kind of girl!! :love: :drinker:
  • Momkat65
    Options
    Just don't mix beer with tequila........consequences include spewing on friends shoes and hugging the throne....