New to MFP........Got 77 lbs to lose.....

Ive been on MFP for a few weeks now and love it so far. It really helps me. I love reading all the posts. Teaches me so much. I have about 77 lbs to get to my goal weight. Looking for friends who are on the same journey. I think its very important to have friends for motivation and support who know how you feel.

Replies

• i have about the same to loose,and it is possible to loose.i have lost 10 pounds and its been 22 days..add me if you would like.barbie barkley.
  • TheaAlexander
    TheaAlexander Posts: 2 Member
    welcome! i started 2 weeks ago and find this program very helpful ...feel free to add me
  • I would like to be your friend. Add me if you like
  • Hey! Welcome :) I have loads to lose too. I'll add if you like? The more support the merrier!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Hey! I may not have as much to lose anymore, but I've lost close to what you'd like to lose. I'm definitely around to help and support as much as possible! Feel free to add me - and that goes for anyone else, too! :happy:
  • notafarmer
    notafarmer Posts: 4 Member
    I just started! Best of luck :)
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Welcome! This site is great :) It has a lot of tools that helped me, I have a long way to go but we're all in this together!
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Welcome aboard and best of luck reaching all of your goals!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Welcome aboard and please friend me if you'd like.