anyone else that cant sleep

Options

Replies

• Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I am up all night and have to go to work the next day.. it is like im waiting on something or i may miss something, i dont know. I go to sleep and wake up again. Sometimes i finaly fall asleep and apparently i think i am asleep and im eating. hmm
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I can fall asleep but i cant stay asleep
  • mutt12345
    Options
    call this room insomniacs
  • Queen56
    Options
    Hello,

I worked 3rd shift for 11 years and I had trouble sleeping. That has been over 10 years ago, I still feel the effect of trying to sleep 8 hours. I usually take a PM pill to help me sleep through the night.
  • mutt12345
    Options
    never saw the machinist
  • mutt12345
    Options
    I have one in me now
  • YepItsTime
    YepItsTime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ever since junior high school. My husband, who falls asleep as soon as his eyes close, says to clear your mind of all thoughts. How in the heck do you do that? Sorry, no solutions here.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I work as a chef with varying lengths of shifts..

Tonight though, I normally work 9 or 10 hours, but because of having a bad reaction to a very large blood-draw, I had to leave work to come home... Im over-tired to the point I cant sleep just yet... , I will take a nice long HOT shower, put on my comfy pj's, relax on the couch with my favorite light blanket, no sounds to be heard except my own breathing... and I will either read a book or a magazine to relax.

I find 'quiet' actually helps to clear my mind to get into sleeping-mode... quiet just doesnt happen at work for sure! LOL!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    well it is only 915 here. But, I took a nap today since I was up at 430, so I will probably be joining the club at some point =)
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Ever since junior high school. My husband, who falls asleep as soon as his eyes close, says to clear your mind of all thoughts. How in the heck do you do that? Sorry, no solutions here.

ME TOO. I notice men usually fall asleep so much easier! I wish I knew their secret.
  • mutt12345
    Options
    welcome. Boring topics that will help us sleep is highly recommended
  • mutt12345
    Options
    not this guy to many thoughts
  • LuckiLibra
    Options
    Since I dont get off until later I have the hardest time trying to go to bed..ugh.I hate it because i want to snack on something
  • mutt12345
    Options
    no snacking allowed
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    no snacking allowed

Its almost 12:25amEST here, I couldnt imagine eating anything! UGH!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I am usually good after I relieve the stress
  • coloradotiff
    coloradotiff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep cant fall asleep ever. I also quit drinking 2 weeks ago when I started this(except for that one bottle of wine misshap yesterday) but I slept like a baby. my tummy is growling and hubby is next to me passed out yay..
  • mutt12345
    Options
    lol
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I went to bed at 11 and woke up a few minutes ago totally awake
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Now i'm awake but feel tired ...that sucks