Options
Hi.. just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Sonja and I live in Australia. Been trying to loose weight for many years but always give up. I enjoy digital scrap-booking and have started to make hand-made cards. :smile:

Replies

• coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! And welcome to MFP!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Digital scrapbooking? As opposed to the paper & paste variety that I've been doing for years? Sounds interesting.

Australia? I'm from Canada. My cousin & her fiancé went to Australia for 12 months & New Zealand for 1 month. They had a great time. Still surpised their relationship survived 12 months of camping & living in hostels & out of their car.... but I would still LOVE to go to Australia someday regardless!
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ^.^ Good luck on your journey!
  • SlimmingSquirrell
    Options
    Yeah I paper scrap-booked quiet a few years ago and is great when you have the room to store all the albums but I find a hard drive so much easier to store my pages and share with friends and family online.

Australia is a great place, it has it's problems like any other country but it is a great place to visit.
    Digital scrapbooking? As opposed to the paper & paste variety that I've been doing for years? Sounds interesting.

Australia? I'm from Canada. My cousin & her fiancé went to Australia for 12 months & New Zealand for 1 month. They had a great time. Still surpised their relationship survived 12 months of camping & living in hostels & out of their car.... but I would still LOVE to go to Australia someday regardless!