Im New and Looking for Friends!

Options
I just joined MFP about a month 1/2 ago and I am liking it so far. I would love to meet new people and share goals and stories. I am a very active person and love learning more about nutrition. I look forward to meeting new people!

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jamielyn1369
    jamielyn1369 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome and great weight loss already!!!!! This is a great forum to meet people that are on the same journey. You will, of course, encounter some bad people that make you feel bad about any "cheat" food, but I love my friends and they help me be accountable! I joined to make myself accountable for what I eat, and discovered a cheerleading squad! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend! My husband and I are on here together and it's great! Once we're friends, I'll have my entire "cheerleading squad" request you as well! :happy:
  • sharonnna
    sharonnna Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I just read your post and I would love to be friends with you too. Okay? I just started around the first of Oct. I could not seem to get going until Oct 17. I have just celebrated my first month anniversary with 8 pound wt. loss. Yea me! I just use my food diary and watch my carbs, sugars, and fats. I walk the treadmill at home about 2 to 3 miles a day. I love it. I am retired and want to get this 50 to 60 pounds off now that I have the time to exercise and get real serious.
  • sharonnna
    sharonnna Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am kind of new too and need some friends. Lets cheer each other on to getting to our goal. Lets be slim and purdy. Ha! Very nice job on your wt. loss so far. What are you doing? What ever it is , it is working great.