Hi I'm Rebekah I'm new here

beckapo09
beckapo09 Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone I just wanted to come by and introduce myself! I have been trying to lose some weight for quite sometime and I had a friend who told me about this site so I decided I would sign up and check it out :). I look forward to losing with my fitness pal :)

Replies

• Hi everyone I just wanted to come by and introduce myself! I have been trying to lose some weight for quite sometime and I had a friend who told me about this site so I decided I would sign up and check it out :). I look forward to losing with my fitness pal :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    welcome:drinker:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Welcome Rebekah!
    This is a great place for motivation, support and education.
    There are mant people with great experience to draw from.
    Good luck and congrats on starting your journey with us!:flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome Rebekah! This is a great tool to help on your journey to being healthier! Glad you're here. :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome Rebekah.
  • pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Hi ya Bek
    Im a newbie too..ive found this site just awesome tho! looking forward to sharing the journey!
  • Hi and Welcome!! This is a great site. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.