Advice needed....

Hey everyone,

It's been a bit of an odd week to be honest!

My goal is 1720 cals a day - I'm doing this steadily. However, it's went a bit skew whiff!

If I'm able to claw back an average of 1720 come Sunday, despite being under then over....should that still give me a weight loss come Mon, when I weigh myself?

Here's what I've had.......would you be so kind to give me some advice on how to approach the weekend? I'm going to see a friend tomorrow and will be eating out! My plan is to do the Jillian Michael's 30DS in the morning before I go, and to then do it Sunday night when I get back. I also plan on going to a class tonight or doing an hour in the gym - that will give me a burn of around 450-650 cals!

Date Target(Net) Act.Total Food Exercise Total Daily Allowed Net Calories Deficit

14th Nov 2011 1720 2329 781 2501 1548 172
15th Nov 2011 1720 2189 684 2404 1505 215
16th Nov 2011 1720 2100 0 1720 2100 -380
17th Nov 2011 1720 3126 364 2084 2762 -1042

Sarah :)

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Sarah...

I'm not sure what you need advise on??? :huh:

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • From past experience I find that if you calculate your weekly consumption and are still under you should still lose a bit of weight. In the past when I did wieght watchers you could save your points for the weekend and as long as you don't go over you should still lose weight.

I would try and be fairly healthy over the weekend and stay under your calorie consumption for the week. It has worked in the past for me.

Michelle
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    hey sarah - it is okay to eat your exercise calories so i think you should be okay for the weekend. i agree with the weight watchers theory - you can save calories during the week to use up for a night out at the weekend! as long as it all balances out at the end of the week then it should be okay. sometimes if you do have a "splurge" the loss wont show until the following week.
    hope this helps
    feel free to add me if you want

mel x
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Cheers Michelle! It's battering my head in! I did spinning on Mon and Body Pump on Tues, they burn off a lot and even though when I got in and ate a good sized meal, I still had calories left! Roll on to yesterday and it was my payday lunch at work (a colleague and I have done it since we both started on the first day of our jobs) it's all went to pot, and obviously....I did exercise too!!! I'm just a bit gutted that I'm struggling for consistency! I do sometimes wonder whether I get a bit complacent and think, I can have what I want?!
    From past experience I find that if you calculate your weekly consumption and are still under you should still lose a bit of weight. In the past when I did wieght watchers you could save your points for the weekend and as long as you don't go over you should still lose weight.

I would try and be fairly healthy over the weekend and stay under your calorie consumption for the week. It has worked in the past for me.

Michelle
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Hello, it was advice on whether to try and eat under my daily cals at the weekend.
    Sarah...

12117749.png
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Hello, it was advice on whether to try and eat under my daily cals at the weekend.
    Sarah...

12117749.png
    Ah, if I was going out with friends, I would try to watch, but not so strict. There will always be the next day whwn you could try to do better in your food choices.....